Friday, November 5, 2010

Butik

I never missed to drop by to the souvenir shops of island resorts. More often than not, just window shopping without buying. It's pricey to buy from these exclusive shops. I only buy when I'm sure I won't find a certain item I like outside. And only, if I could afford it.


Simply tagged as Butik (boutique), I found it in Malipano Island, Samal Islands.




T-shitrs,t-shirts and more t-shirts! Whatelse? 


locally woven clothe covered canisters


native cooking utensils, made of coconut shells


jewelry boxes made of mother of pearl


intricately designed home decor linens, throw pillows, etc.


designer's woven clothes/linens


designer's dolls wearing ethnic dresses by  Alfonso


What did I buy? Nada! The lust was there, but not so much. There wasn't anything there that I wanted so much to break my budget.  hhahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment