Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shrek in 4D

Girls' fave area at UStudios_ the Far Far Away where fab queens and princesses live with handsome kings and princes.



Wait. . why  plenty of boys too?


. . cos most of them look like love to see Shrek in 4D.



I love him too.It's one of the few animated movies I watched and liked.



The 4D theater was inside an enchanted palace. Like the one you would imagine the real Princess Fiona lived.



Remember Donkey's love team?_Dragon? I sure want to experience this D380 air coach flying over the entire kingdom,:)))



Sorry folks, can't bring you inside. My cam was only up to this point. It was off limit inside. And sure I wanted to enjoy the experience without shooting task, so see you later.


Later on. . . after the show, Puss was outside amusing everyone. Wow, I love Shrek 4D! It rocked me, blew wind and tickled my nape, showered me with droplets of water, tickled my feet with_ I didn't know what! Made me feel I was inside the movie! Ofcourse_ that's what 4D is all about! Pardon my first timer moroness, haha.








Actually, while in SG, I got to enjoy movies (3D or not) right inside my room!



My room had home theater! Happiness!



A lot better than most of  the luxurious 5 star hotels in this expensive city. I'm so blessed to have a friend who is based here whose anonymity ( no matter how proud I am of her) I shall keep. Cos, the last time I blogged a friend's lifestyle and proudly introduced her thru a post, she was swarmed in with user-friendly people. You know, those social climbers trying to fish big catch thru  internet. That is so low-end! I hate those cheappys! Some didn't even bother to ask me to introduce them to my friends. That's so boohoo!!!!  

Friendship must be real and sincere. Not just another pretentious 4D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment