Monday, August 15, 2011

Munting Buhangin



The beach is  Munting Buhangin in Nasugbu, Batangas.




I heard of it from friends but I'd never been there until I came back to Terrazas de Punta Fuego and found out that Munting Buhangin is just right beside it.





Although there was a partition rope between these  neighboring beach resorts, I hadn't seen so much difference on the quality of water and sand  the two have.However, it's already given that  the difference in image and facilities of  each has from one another is million pesos apart. Needless to say, the Terrazas is a lot higher-end than Munting Buhangin.




It's just fair to say that if you are under small pouch budget but want to enjoy the same calibre of  Terrazas' beach front and water, Munting Buhangin is the next "beach" thing.




There are nipa hut and tent  cavanas for day use and I gather_ there are rooms for night staying guests available inside that fenced resort. I wasn't able to see the actual rooms thu'.
Are you keen about the scripts on the boat? jump here.




One thing is sure thu' _ the sun scene is always beautiful in this side of  Batangas.

No comments:

Post a Comment