Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sentosa Luge & Skyride



I was caught off guard by this adventure. This was part of my first hour catching up with my Sg expat friend, after 15 years of not seeing each other. One minute, we were busy chatting and catching up... then next minute we were already on board the Skyride !!! Wtf !! Too late to emote_haha!!!




Bestfriend and I took a chairlift unit ( seats 4 passengers), while her hubby and girls took the one in font of us.








As we moved up, the girls couldn't take their eyes off mom (bff). They knew very well how bff's freakin' out of heights. None of the Swiss alps, Australia's hot air baloon or any rides in Disney had taken out her fear of height. Beside her, I could feel her crusade..why not? I felt the same..:<..hehe!





I looked down and realized how bare we were against possibilities (accidents??)..haha! I was actually more concerned about the thought of my flipflops dropping down..:))




Good thing about me.. when I'm scared, I look around for something nice to divert my attention. Up there_ there were plenty to see!!




Ships floating like toys!!! Hotel resorts like play houses in my childhood.








Panoramic scenery of skyline and beautiful coastline.




And best of all which brought me a big smile was a happy couple enjoying the ride.




We reached the top and it's time for the luge !!




Time to change a vehicle. From a skyride chair lift to a go cart!!




The luge is situated on the Imbiah Lookout cluster opposite the Tiger Sky Tower , and has a length of 650 metres. The luge is a self-driving car system in which riders control the speed by pushing a pair of handlebars back and forth. The luge ride goes downhill, relying on gravitational pull to move.








Ready ???




Set ???




Gooooooooo !!!!!!

Admission :




Location : 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore




No comments:

Post a Comment