Friday, November 20, 2009

Siloso Beach



Countless photos of my friends at the Siloso alphabet would always miff me in asking w-h-y ? So I swore to myself _ I would never do the same corny photo.. as in..




.. ah please take one of me here, ok? hahaha! Well, I needed some landmarks of the place, you know :))




I think, I would like one on each letter.. bff:: oh pleaze, let's go girl! hahaha!!




Siloso Beach is a bliss for volleyball enthusiasts. There are four courts for free.




You ca also engage to numerous outdoor activities such as canoeing, mountain biking or rollerblading in this part of Sentosa.




One of the latest attractions here is the WaveHouse. The latest in a global family of Wave House venues. The place to experience high-adrenaline flowriding, awesome live music, delectable Californian/Asian cuisine.




At the core of the 70,000-square-foot beachfront venue are a Double FlowRider® and the ultimate 10-foot FlowBarrel™ – where you can experience Singapore's first artificial barreling wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment