Sunday, November 15, 2009

Underwater World


Before this I haven't been to any aqua theme park, not even the one we have in Manila or Subic (?), so the child in me was revivified!








I couldn't compare, but my girls said, upon seeing my photos, the one they visited here in Manila didn't have a moving travellator.




It's 83 meter long which makes sight seeing here a lesser leg work.




My girls also thought, it has wider array of ocean creatures.








Alien (to me..) yet resplendent sea species..




Colorful tiny fishes..just like a water color art work..








Suddenly, over my head, a Herculean ocean fellow grooved his way crossing to the other side..








The next minute, I felt like they were all over me..swerving and swishing..




















Lanterns under the sea..




Looking for crabs?




Not your regular crabs on the dinner table..


Admission:







Location:
80 Siloso Road
Sentosa
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment