Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You So Much Vinece!!!!

a repost from Monik Moments


Thank you so very much Ms. Vinece Roove of New York, USA, for this pretty hot #, a 2-piece she sweetly sent to me !!!! So thoughtful, a parcel had arrived at my door, right on time for my summer getaway this weekend.

I opened it and guess what I got??? Here : : : !!!






According to Vinece she has been following my travel blog Ascertain Bliss since last year. Once in a while. I would receive short, sweet messages from her in my email. She did mention allright that she's going to send something for my birthday which she found out from my personal blog, here at MonikMoments. Sweetness!!

and now it's here!!! Sooo happy!!! I like it a lot!!!





Best thing _ they fit me well !! How nice, Vinece doesn't have my size nos, she didn't ask, she has been seeing me only from my blog photos. Isn't she an expert ?!!!







I love the beaded details of the tops. I've been wanting to have a set of similar detailed swimwear from a known resort wear shop here in Manila, but always, the costly price stopped me from buying.

So Vinece a big thanks, you 've just made a lil' wish of a mom came true ! Happiness!!!





I have another wish thu'. Hope I would be able to trim bulges from my mid-section so I could fully show off wearing this bikini!!! Without cover ups!!!

Promise, to post photos in these pieces. On how I'm gonna trick edit them, hahahaha!!! just watch out =>=> .

Again Vinece, thank you so much !! Mwah!!mwah!!mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment