Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shangri-la, Mactan : A Bird's Haven

Shangri-la Resort (Mactan) is a bird sanctuary.While having breakfast at the Tides, I enjoyed watching them around. Look at my photo below :

|
|
V


See the white arrow? Over there was a flock of birds feasting on the luxurious breakfast left-overs on the table.


Let's take a closer look. . . If  I could give you a bird's eye view of the foods they were eating_ you'll get envy.



I did try, expectantly, (clueless me:(  the birds got disturbed and started to dis-flocked.  Look at the doughnut on the left , that was sooo freshly baked and yuumm. Anyway, when I got back to my table, the birds got back to continue their feast.

Kindly read :
/
\
V




If you were too lazy to read_ the gist of the story is that_ no matter how cutees these birds are, feeding is pro-hi-bi-ted!!!!
Ok, no one fed them. They voluntarily helped themselves with the  International cuisines left-overs at the Tides, one of the restos of the resort.
Oh well, I give you the keyboard to end this post  . .  . my lips are now temporarily sealed. See you on my next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment