Friday, June 22, 2012

Forever Alone @ Universal Studios, SG


I rummaged (more) through daughter's album of our Singapore trip and found some interesting photos of  her visit of Universal Studios. I know, I had posted enough of this theme park, inch by inch  here, that I'm not sure now if Universal Studios would be thankful of me or would hate me for showing everything that others who had read my blogs (don't worry UStudios, I don't have remarkable numbers of followers yet, you're relatively safe :))) might not be interested anymore to come over cos they had seen it all already here. haha!




The weird thing was daughter was very excited to spend the day inside the park all by herself. She didn't at all entertain the idea of me going with her cos she knew me_ I don't enjoy theme park rides and that makes her my opposite. She loves all the thrills of riding challenging rides. She was particular to experience the Battlestar Gallactica's dueling roller coasters, which I had forbidden her not to and eventually didn't and had just took beautiful photos of them.








These two came from her lens. I thought these would compensate for my  failed photos  in my post of Sci-fi City.




So from here on_ it would be she, by herself, alone with nothing but her camera as a companion inside the Universal Studios. So proud of her:)) well, for one I haven't heard anybody enjoyed a theme park alone by herself. That's how weird my daughter is, haha.




This was daughter's most favorite ride_  the Transformers. Relatively new and wasn't operative yet during my visit in March 2011. Daughter had enjoyed it last April this year. She was bubbling about how thrilled she got over this 3D ride that she's so wishing to comeback to Singapore only to ride this again and again!




It's a good thing that she saw different set of mascots that day and was able to experience new rides that weren't there yet during my visits.




She was able to meet her real parents - Shrek & Fiona :))) Weren't around during my visit. She had to endure the long queue for the photo ops ofcourse.




Ogre's house. I also missed it cos Shrek wasn't around  then to remind me to pass by here.




Daughter Shrek-ed so much she even rode the Shrek ride which I think is actually a kiddie ride. haha.




She didn't miss the Shrek in 4D which I told her so as it was my favorite.




Now here_ daughter committed the same mistake I did! She did enter Donkey Live.Obviously she forgot  my reminder to her not to waste time there. tsk.tsk. haha. She felt the same as I did towards this show. Her
own captions of the picture in her album : " if ever napadpad kayo dito, lumabas kayo agad!! ". ( if you have set foot here, make sure to run out fast). haha.



At Madagascar which was also just coming soon by the time of my visit and was in full blown during hers.




Some street entertainments featuring vintage characters. ..




. . and entertainers from our land_ Pinoy pride!!!




she went around more munching some treats from this cart. .




and more junks from one of the food outlets there.




One of her "forever alone camwhore photos :)). She did have a great time with tons of photos which I have to cut here cos they are so many. she was one of the last guests to exit and when it was time to fetch her, had to extend some more than 30 minutes waiting for her outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment