Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bohol

A visiting friend (based overseas) had dragged me to go to Bohol with her for an overnight stay. You know me, I can't say no to a free trip no matter how rush and short, haha. Though not my first time in Bohol, I still got mesmerized by the natural beauties abound the island.



I got to experience this beautiful resort called Amorita Resort in Panglao, but only as a visitor. We didn't stay here. We were only invited by a common friend who was staying here.




I totally forgot my shades thu'. Couldn't help but to squint my eyes. Couldn't beat the sun who was so friendly that day. He was shining mighty and let us enjoyed the outdoors.



Saffron Restaurant, right beside the infinity pool facing the view of  Alona Beach.




Ms. Common Friend was generous enough to share us her ocean view villa which had a private  plunge pool, sundeck and a pocket garden all by herself. Oh my, when will I be rich?








In the afternoon, we were back to our not so fab but equally relaxing  resort in Panglao.





I scored a real beauty up above. .



a glorious rainbow.. sooo pretty, like some thoughful angels had connived to paint it in the sky.

I love Bohol.
will definitely come back real soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment