Saturday, April 24, 2010

Secret Paradise


I was invited by a friend and she insisted _ I must bring my family !, to her newly acquired private beach resort. For now, she wanted the details to be kept secret but encourage me to blog about my visit, so long proper names wouldn't be mentioned. The rich overseas husband didn't know about it yet.


one of the prettiest clouds I've ever glanced above



would these tall coconut trees give away the secret location ?



So we drove not so far from Manila but the sceneries were rurally green, one would have thought it was so far away from the city.






The private resort was pretty perfect ! Composition was complete _ the sea, the sand and the colors of green which dominated the place.

There was even a bonus of heritage/history. She chose to preserve the old house of the former owner which seemed to be a century old. I was not sure but . . .






Most aspects of the house were vintage looking if not antique. I read somewhere that antique is 100 years old and above, while vintage is below 100 years. Anyway, it seemed everything there was old but beautiful.
In contrast the main house where we stay during our visit was modern and looked so new. I didn't take any photos of the main house to maintain the privacy my friend deserved. Fronting this house was a large pool. My friend had 5 growing years old kids.



Bianx and Kyla easily got acquainted with these sweet kids. They didn't waste a minute and stayed in the water with them until the sun got tired of them and decided to take a rest.



It was already dinner time when the kids decided to get off the pool. Well, kids are like mermaids. They love to stay in the water.




Dinner was served al fresco, by the ocean. We enjoyed the day's fresh catches from the sea. I was hungry and excited to taste each dish and decided to stop taking photos on the second plate and succumbed to the call of all delicious foods on the table.

We retired happily that night and early morning we had to go back home. Things were pretty hectic. I kissed my friend goodbye with a promise to go back soon and stay longer.

Thankyou so much bff for sharing your paradise with me.



Oh God, thank you for my friends who mostly are wealthy now but stay the same as they were when we were younger when friendship was the most valuable thing. They are still as down to earth as when they were not yet this rich today. Love, love them. They still love me eventhough I'm definitely no longer on the same level with them. God bless them more.




No comments:

Post a Comment