Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rural Easter



Found a baby on a  rock. She was with her family having an Easter picnic in this noncommercial  falls. No rental huts or cottages.





Spent this special day trekking around my scenic hometown in Quezon province. One of my favorite finds is this falls which is randomly called "Busay Falls". Brother reminded me not to commit mistake asking locals the location of this and refer to it as simply busay falls. Because this is not the one and only falls in town being called as such. Almost every barangay/barrio has its own busay falls. One has to mention the specific name of the barangay. When I get home, I promise to show you around this nature gifted side of my hometown.

Ofcourse before that, first _we'll jump-back to (click this->  Biernes Santo.
See you.

Happy Easter everyone !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment