Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Waves



Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket


When I was a kid, big waves frightened me. I was so afraid of them I failed to learn how to swim, even though I hailed from a town nestled beside a gulf. I remember as a young girl, the sea was part of my playground. Lucky I was _ I grew up in a picturesque town as my playground. The whole yard of it, with rivers, mountains and hills to complete the scene. If you were like me who grew up in such a town with nature abound , you couldn't help but be a nature lover all the way thru' to adulthood and naturally passed it on to your own children.

My girls also have it on them_ the love for mother nature. The only difference is that they are not afraid of big waves. On the contrary, they enjoy swimming against the huge waves, and yes they learned how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment