Monday, February 13, 2012

The Rock Bar @ Bali



It's the most romantic day of the year_ today is Valentine's Day !
In my imaginary perfect world, husband  has to fly me to Bali, Indonesia and bring me  to The Rock Bar !!! at Ayana Resort .( please refer to the photo above:)  This photo was taken still with the sun a bit up.. You'll get mushy when you experience this state- of- the- nature cocktail bar at sunset. Perched at the base of the resort's towering cliff, it offers nothing lesser than  a breath taking view of the glorious ocean.




I heard you asking how to get down there? ( remember the resort nestles on top of the cliff, this bar is at the base of it) It's accessible via an inclinator . Boarding the inclinator is another one of a kind you would get to experience in this cosy cliff bar. If you're not prioritized staying guest of the hotel, you would have to injure the queue which quite long cos the inclinator could only accommodate four at a time.




Okey, for those who haven't been there yet, I'll  make it easy for you. Above is how gloriously pretty it is with the changing colors of the sun and the ocean. Need I elaborate more why I wanna be there tonight?

Spread the love. . .
Happy Valentine's Day lovers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment