Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Petronas Twin Towers @ Night



I thought I've  "seen" the Petronas Towers when we visited them that morning. Already, I was amazed by the beauty of the twins lit up by the bright sun at the early part of the day. After our dinner at Soloma Restaurant, something bright in the sky had caught my sight. The spires of the twin towers !!! They looked like tip icebergs, snowy blazingly!! I got excited and rushed our guide to bring us to the site.




Immediately our guide obliged and proudly brought us to a place where the wholeness of the gleaming towers could be best ascertained.




Definitely this was not the near front of the towers where we were trying to catch whole bodied photos of the structures that early morning of the same day and failed because we were too near. I guess, it was like across the street. We had not figured it out that morning thu'.




And there_ the Petronas Twin Towers, in full glory!!!




Soooo beautiful!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment