Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crazy About The Hobbit


It all started with The Hobbit which they watched last X'mas holiday and fell in love with this pre-sequel of Lord Of The Rings. My girls couldn't get over it and had me dvd marathon-ed with them the trilogy..




..of LOTR : Fellowship Of The Ring, Two Towers & Return Of The King. We dedicated the recent weekends to be consumed by these 3 loong movies at home. Yes two days of LORT!!! Notwithstanding the fact that I had  seen them all in the theaters with husband on each actual showing.
Well now, blame me never if my Englishes gots my masters really confuses, haha.







Furthermore, my dreamy girls have raised the bar of their hobbit's craze. They are presently bugging their dad to bring them to The Hobbiton. Atleast, they want a promise from him. Not to make haste (haha, so hobbiton!), they can wait.
We all know that this location set is open to the public and offering Movie Set Tours for a fee ofcourse. In New Zealand. wt#???
In fairness to my girls, they know dreams come true. Their dad is actually currently based in this land of the hobbits.
So, maybe..



.. my girls' fingers are crossed. haha. Good luck my preeeciousss ( gollum??? )


p.s. in case you haven't seen this flight so full of hobbits, elves, dwarves, orcs && other LOTR characters
enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment